Deerwalk Releases Version 7.6 of Plan Analytics
Deerwalk is proud to announce enhanced features of Plan Analytics, the flagship population health analytics and reporting application, with version 7.6 released earlier this week. With 7.6, the application will now report age and gender adjusted benchmark values to give customers higher quality comparisons of patient populations and provider performance.
Plan Analytics’ healthcare benchmarks will now be re-balanced dynamically in real-time for the specific population a subscriber selects. The adjusted values will be displayed on Plan Analytics reports, visualizations, and in custom reports generated through Deerwalk’s Template Manager feature. Adjustments will be made to both the national commercial benchmark and any customer-specific benchmarks that are based on region, state, or metropolitan statistical area.
The Plan Analytics 7.6 release also features new reports and updates to the integrated informatics that transform customer data into actionable healthcare information - prescriptive analytics. Some of the highlights include:
- The Tier Enrollment report stratifies employee enrollment by coverage tier.
- A new Imaging Place of Service report illustrates potential savings opportunities available by switching the imaging location from an outpatient hospital to an office / free standing setting.
- This enhancement is part of Deerwalk's prescriptive analytics development efforts by identifying actionable insights and savings opportunities associated with medical and Rx utilization, including the following previously released potential savings reports:
- Avoidable ER Visit Savings
- Avoidable Admission Savings
- Surgery Place of Service Savings
- Brand to Generic Drug Switch Savings
- Chronic Conditions Utilization, Chronic Conditions Prevalence, and Membership Distribution are classic Plan Analytics reports that have had their visualizations updated to match what was introduced with the new exportable report formats introduced in release 7.4.
In addition, Customers leveraging the Medical Episode Groupers (MEGs) available in Plan Analytics can take advantage of the most recent update which improves categorizations.
Users of Plan Analytics’ Template Manager feature who leverage the SumIt data provider will now have the option to output the analytical data in a monthly, quarterly, or yearly “trended” format.
Existing customers seeking more information on Release 7.6 should contact their Deerwalk account manager.
To learn more about Deerwalk's Population Health Analytics solutions, please visit us at www.deerwalk.com, or click below to schedule a demo.
What do you think? Subscribe to our blog, facebook, twitter or LinkedIn page to join the conversation and tell us what you think.